If you want to rank a video on YouTube, you need to Optimize your video for Search Engines and that’s YouTube SEO.
Hi, My name is David, and in this YouTube SEO tutorial we’ll cover;
- What is YouTube SEO and its Importance?
Steps to take to Optimize your videos for Search Engines where we’ll talk about;
- keyword research,
- recording your video with the end in mind,
- creating eye-catching thumbnails,
- Writing relevant titles and descriptions,
- YouTube Tags and Playlists
- Subtitles and Closed Captions
- Translation of Titles, Descriptions, and Subtitles/Closed Captions
- Cards and End Screens
- Publish your video (Work to Publish)
- Promote your Video
The goal of YouTube SEO is to get your video found by people/viewers who are searching for content that you’ve covered.
You want to outrank the potential competition and offer answers to questions/queries that a potential viewer has.
I hope this tutorial helps you create and optimize your YouTube Videos the right way and start Ranking on YouTube and other search engines.
Thanks for watching!