In this post, I’ll show you 6 Little-Known Websites Hiring Transcribers, Translators, and Captioners.
We all know how competitive already popular websites like Rev are, and if that is not a pain, getting accepted to Rev is quite challenging let alone limiting where freelancers signing up on the platform are applying from.
This ends up discouraging many new freelance transcribers, translators and captioners.
Today, I’ll show you some upcoming websites, that are worth a shot if you’re interested in getting paid to transcribe or caption videos.
This are the common websites that most people use:
Rev – https://www.rev.com/
TranscribeMe – https://www.transcribeme.com/
SpeechPad – https://www.speechpad.com/
Upwork – https://www.upwork.com/
Fiverr – https://www.fiverr.com/
GoTranscript – https://gotranscript.com/
6 Little-Known Websites Hiring Transcribers, Translators and Captioners.Happy Scribe
- Work at Happy Scribe – https://www.notion.so/Transcriptionists-2390d763e7e24f469ce62241c683e408
- Work at Sonix.AI – https://sonix.ai/transcriptionist-program
- Work at MultiLingual Connections – https://multilingualconnections.com/about-us/careers/freelance-opportunities/
- Work at AmberScript – https://www.amberscript.com/en/online-transcription-jobs
- Work at ZooDigital – https://www.zoodigital.com/work-with-zoo/english-subtitle-editing
- Freelance at GoLocalise – https://www.golocalise.com/freelance-for-us/