In this post, I’m going to show you how to merge 2 or more subtitles of different languages into one.
This is very handy especially when you want to:
– Reach a broader audience.
– helps someone learning a language learn easily
– Translated Subtitles (SRT files)
– Subtitle Edit
– VLC to review what you’re doing
– If you’re dealing with 2 or more lines per subtitle, then it’s not going to look and read well.
– when working with Right to Left languages e.g. Arabic, it’s difficult to pull this off without compromising on one.