In this video tutorial, I’ll walk you through designing and selling t-shirts on print on demand websites.
To sell t-shirts on POD websites, you don’t need to be a graphic designer and you don’t need any specialized skill to start.
In this tutorial, I show you the earnings of my friend (Dennis) for the past 10 months and it’s awesome to earn an extra $180 dollars per month as a side hustle.
Print On Demand Websites Mentioned.
1. Redbubble: https://www.redbubble.com/
2. Teespring: https://teespring.com/
3. Teepublic: https://teepublic.com/
4. Spreadshirt: https://spreadshirt.com
Tools you can use to design t-shirts.
1. Canva: https://www.canva.com/join/door-retirement-reward
2. Gimp: https://www.gimp.org/
3. Affinity Designer: https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/
4. Photoshop: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
I hope this tutorial will be of benefit. Thanks for watching!