In this video, I’ll show you how to Sync Subtitles with Video Using Visual Sync in Subtitle Edit.
How to Sync Subtitles Using Visual Sync
in Subtitle Edit
- Open your subtitle file in Subtitle Edit (It’s good practice to have the video in the same folder as the subtitle you want to sync)
- Choose Synchronization – Visual Sync
- This brings up a new window with a Split Screen for the Start Scene and the End Scene.
- Play the video and listen (Pause when you hear the dialogue that’s spoken)
- Choose the Subtitle line that matches what’s spoken and then repeat the same process for the last subtitle in the End Scene.
- Once you’re satisfied with your selections click on SYNC and Subtitle Edit will shift the subtitles to match your selection.
- Save your new subtitles.